Last Friday we were tilling the vineyard in alternating rows. We had prepared the soil spreading a layer of home made compost. Soil conditions were perfect so we could work at an easy pace for men and horse.
It was the first working day with horses in the vineyard since a long time, so I asked some help and took the easy job…
We passed each row twice, up and down, and the result is nice. It almost looks as if we have no stones in the surface layer!
Saturday we started working with a one tooth tiller to be able to get close to the vines, but the weather decided differently. Lets’ hope we can finish next week.